Support our Work
You can make a change in the world through your involvement and support.
Pray for our ministry, that people may be reached,
needs may be met, and that God may be glorified in all the work that we do.
Donate to support one of our projects or our administrative work.
In order to receive a tax receipt you must include your address and phone number.
To donate via credit card: Use button above
To donate via e-transfer send email to: bookkeeper(at)mvcanada.org
To donate via PAD: download the file PAD and contact the office at (519) 824 9380 PAD
You can Fundraise!
Check the information below (+) if you would like to organize a fundraiser.
Many participants have utilized varying strategies and methods for fundraising for their trip expenses or their project expenses.
Giving others the opportunity to come alongside the work you are doing helps to encourage more people to become involved with the cause and to participate in cause without having to travel themselves.
Here are a few fundraising ideas which may help you or your team begin the fundraising process!
– Hold a fundraiser dinner at your church or in your community
– Write letters to family members/friends or local businesses
– Host a change drive
– Sell pies, cookie dough or other made to order desserts
– Sell mission team t-shirts (make your own to order at: www.FundTheNations.com)
– Partner with a restaurant to host a fundraiser dinner
– Organize a sporting tournament, have participants pay a fee
– Organize a trivia night, or talent show evening
– Offer your services, gardening/show shovelling …etc in exchange for a donation
– Have a bottle drive (liquor, beer or wine)
– Participate in a sponsored event (bike-a-thon or walk-a-thon)
– Organize a golf tournament
– Silent auction or raffle
– Yard sale with donated items
– Community BBQ in front of a busy store
Fund raise online through GoFundMe.com (link to: https://www.gofundme.com/) and share through social media
*Please note our fundraising policy according to the Canada Revenue Agency. If you wish to provide donors with a charitable tax receipt, you must provide information about the event to our office, and if the donors are receiving a benefit (for instance a meal) than the fair market value of the benefit is deducted from their donation.
201B – 727 Woolwich Street
Guelph, ON N1H 3Z2
We are proud members of the Canadian Council of Christian Charities